- 2 oz butter
- 1 cup yellow red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon white-colored pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher sodium, split
- 12 ounces (80/20) floor beef
- 12 ounces soil pork
- 1 tsp black colored pepper
- 1/4 glass the same parts mayonnaise and mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 glass thinly shredded romaine hearts
- 12 slices cheese associated with preference (Gruyere, newborn Swiss, or Gloucester)
- 12 petit buns (2 to 2 1/2 in .), toasted
In a saute pan over higher heat, put the butter, onions, white colored pepper and 1 tsp salt, and prepare above high heat before the butter has melted. Reduce the temperature to moderate and finish preparing food the red onion till a bit browned in the ends, 7 to 8 a few minutes.
Blend the meat, pork, remaining 1 tsp salt, and black color pepper in a dish. Tend not to around combine or the burger will be too firmly certain. Part the meats into 12 (2-ounce) balls, then flatten the balls into patties about 2 1/2 " rounded.
Preheat a grill and bbq grill the hamburgers for 4 to a few minutes on each side, or up until the interior heat actually reaches 160 qualifications F.
Merge the mayonnaise-mustard combination together with the fresh lemon juice and shredded romaine. Best the base bun with all the dressed lettuce, a burger, some caramelized onions, and dairy products of preference. Put the most notable bun and offer.